Discuss Victorian geo spares in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Turkish tiler

Does anyone know where can I get old Victorian geo replacements or get them made ??

ququ2y6a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im working on a house in Stoke Newington where they have just lifted a black and white geo original path...I have requested to take them however I think the lady of the house wants to keep them in a garage until she realises they will never get used.

I was wanting to keep them yet I hear they are worth a bob or two so if she gets shot then they may be available. I'll find out more tomorrow !

well the guy who is tiling this path has had a delivery from original style today of which I was unaware nor asked to price for job, so a bit miffed however his first comments upon taking the tiles out were that the tiles were rather small and asked me should he seal them or not.

Doesn't fill me with confidence however I am there until the end of the job that I am helping my friend with, so shall have ringside seats as to whether this goes to plan for the guy...or not !!!!

As for the old tiles, I tried to removed one or two from the massive cement chunks they came up with and it was to no avail. They just splintered and chipped and snapped.

Is there any other ways to reclaim these or are they a lost cause ?

cheers peeps

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Victorian geo spares in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Anyone know where I could find this tile to replace cracked ones. It is a floor tile and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have to lift a section of floor in the kitchen and would like to replace with the...
Replies
Views
Hello , Could anyone tell me what type and age these tiles are please ? Just moved into a...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB