Discuss Video of tile drilling solutions for very hard porcelain tiles. What U need 2 drill in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

So you have a bathroom project coming up which uses exotic stone like hard porcelain tiles perhaps in large format, granite, travertine or marble etc. What are you going to need when it comes to drilling holes into tiles.

For Christmas 2011 Richard, the owner of 365Drills requested a "Bloggie" Camcorder to start making videos of this "Boring" subject. Here is the latest for those of you who have yet to descover the delights of the PORSADRILL Bathroom Fitters Kit from 365Drills...

[video=youtube;cQs4Ihfo2Jg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQs4Ihfo2Jg[/video]

kit2.jpg

valueformoney2.gif

[video=youtube;W2CXLSjpVhU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2CXLSjpVhU[/video]

And this is how the professionals use a video camera !

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: Video of tile drilling solutions for very hard porcelain tiles. What U need 2 dr

Hi no problem. Yes thats the best thing to do. Get a few in and see how they bear up under conditions. Then you will be able to work out how many you will need in total. No sense buying too many although as I said if you wanted to do sale-and-return thats an option too. But you have the right way in my mind.

[video=youtube;lDbMln-VPko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDbMln-VPko[/video]

Can you tell I am making use of my Bloggie Web Video !! (Wife is rolling her eyes)

65mm.jpg

Reply to Video of tile drilling solutions for very hard porcelain tiles. What U need 2 drill in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Here they are! We have refreshed all the BOXSET range and they are now presented in smart easy...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
Do you need to drill holes in very hard porcelain tiles? Do you want to do it with ease, using...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
Big shout out to Steve at Reed Harris Reed Harris have been stocking the range for the last...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
Coming up in 2016 is the new look box set for installers of very hard tiles. Something for...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Video of tile drilling solutions for very hard porcelain tiles. What U need 2 drill
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.