Discuss vitriolite tile matching in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

dogxcd

HNY to all

this is my first posting

I'd be v grateful for any help with tiling advice re my art deco bathroom in a victorian house

the bath + sink surround is tiled with 12" x 15" yellow
vitriolic , with a black 2" x 15" border-these have a rectified edge with a v fine ,rubbed joint appearance, grout line

I'm installing a walk in shower in the room [its quite a large room] and the shower area butts up v closely to the original tiled area

I'd like to reproduce the horizontal border lines & the horizontal grout lines in the new area ,to promote visual congruity & avoid clashing horizontal lines

i've been unable to find a modern tile-plain colour ,no texture, preferably porcelain, rectified edge tile to match

my tiler has a water cooled radial arm cutter & says he can guarantee v sharp cut edges

I'd b v grateful for any expert advice please

regards

dog

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to vitriolite tile matching in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm tiling the floor of a wetroom and would like some advice on the best way to lay the...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi there I’m new to Tile Forum and joined to get professional opinions because I really need...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB