Discuss Wall Tiling In Guildford area. ( Limestone) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

ibisti

Hi I need roughly 10sqm tiled in a bathroom using limestone tiles 60x40cm in horizontal brick patern. 2 walls up to a height of 1.6m (4 tiles) 1 wall plain the other was a toilet waste and basin waste and H/C feed from the wall. The room is being plastered tomorrow and we would like it tiled asap in a weeks time ( roughly). Please contact me if you are interested and could do it in this time scale? A rough cost would be good to.
Cheers Justin

D

DHTiling

Hi I need roughly 10sqm tiled in a bathroom using limestone tiles 60x40cm in horizontal brick patern. 2 walls up to a height of 1.6m (4 tiles) 1 wall plain the other was a toilet waste and basin waste and H/C feed from the wall. The room is being plastered tomorrow and we would like it tiled asap in a weeks time ( roughly). Please contact me if you are interested and could do it in this time scale? A rough cost would be good to.
Cheers Justin

JUst to add Justin, A proper tiler will not hang those tiles onto skimmed walls.. The tiles are too heavy Justin..

Reply to Wall Tiling In Guildford area. ( Limestone) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I am planning to tile bathroom with large porcelain tiles 1200x600 over water-resistant backer...
Replies
Views
Hi - we would very much appreciate some advice. In October 2020 we had a sole trader come in to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I wonder if you can advise me. I need 4 inch hole drilled through the wall to install new...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we have had the floor tiles up to the skirtings. I am now going to tile the toilet walls...
Replies
Views
S
We’ve recently decided we’d like to tile our narrow chimney breast in advance of fitting a wood...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Wall Tiling In Guildford area. ( Limestone)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.