Discuss Want something for nish ......... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

We sent a box of goodies to Lee today to give out to anyone who meets up with him at the TTA awards. I would have enjoyed the event this year but personal circumstances mean I'm unable to attend.

The items Lee refers to in post one are worth having, so make a point of finding him and saying hello!

meet us there...get something for nish.......thanks to ATS for being a sponsor!!!.......

P

Protilers

Well I got home today and my wife presented me with a little box..........and this was what was inside:

IMG_1928_zps89f4493b.jpg

6mm...8mm....and what I think is 16mm diamond cores.......I will have them in my pocket at the dinner.....

we were very impressed with the amount of holes our test subject drilled....and it won by a country mile!!!!!.........

so if you want to try them out for yourself..........come and say hello............and they are yours......

T

The D

can you "scrounge" an invite Deano?.........Really!?.......its cost me a lot more than a membership!........so I hope the dinner is good!!!........heehehheheehehe
lol I have been a few times as a gest of different manufactoerers but non of them have invited me this year. Don't know why I am such a pleasant chap and a happy go lucky sort lol but the dinner is normaly top nosh.
What time are you coming to brum?? It would be good if we could meet up befor

D

DHTiling

lol I have been a few times as a gest of different manufactoerers but non of them have invited me this year. Don't know why I am such a pleasant chap and a happy go lucky sort lol but the dinner is normaly top nosh.

[video=youtube;Ks9BANK33Zs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks9BANK33Zs[/video]

:lol: :lol:

P

Protilers

I am going to get in around 3pm......then Ray, Gary and I (with our better halves!) are going to hit the pub!!!!......you are more than welcome to join us......I will even buy the first pint!!!!

all the best mate

Lee...........

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Want something for nish ......... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
O
.......so as u've probably already seen, @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin exhibits at the Sleep Exhibition...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB