Discuss Wanted-Azu-vi tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

azuvi tiles 006.jpg azuvi tiles 007.jpg Any chance that someone could name this tile or better still name a supplier? 250mm x 200mm x 9mm slightly bumpy whites. On an Approx 15yr old new build bathroom.The net says this firm went out of business a few years back so could be a wild goose chase.
Thanks for looking.

C

Concrete guy

Maxon Tiles in Kenley used to be a UK distributor of these. They were taken over by CTD a few years back and CTD continued to supply Azuvi.

Squarefoot Ceramics in Chessington http://www.squarefootceramics.com/index.html was set up by the son in law of the owner of Maxon after they sold out to CTD.

I think they also used to supply Azuvi. It's worth a call, they may have some in the corner of the warehouse.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wanted-Azu-vi tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
S
Hello , I wanted some advice for tiling in our new extension floor , I have 8x2 C24 floor joists...
Replies
Views
O
Could anyone help with this tile identification? 395mm x 395mm porcelain floor tile with mainly...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
H
I have tiled My shower area using 600 x 600 quartz - I had a piece of full height mdf cut which...
Replies
Views
H

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB