UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Wanted Rocersa Caladonia Negro....Urgent in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

keith61

Hi. I'm a general builder in a village not far from Coventry, I did a kitchen for a client about 2 years ago, now a small extension and I need some extra tiles to match the existing floor.

They are Rocersa Caladonia Negro 44.7 x 44.7 sq, I need about 30 tiles Can any body help.

I've contacted the original supplier, and the Tile association, apparently they are discontinued at the factory, but hopefully someone has got 4 packs gathering dust in a warehouse somewhere

Thanks
Keith

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wanted Rocersa Caladonia Negro....Urgent in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Hi guys, I am after some advice from the pros, so figured id ask here. in my new extension...
Replies
Views
A
Can any one please help. I am half way through having some tiling done and need some more tiles...
Replies
Views
G
Hello all, I'm a complete newbie, and I really dont know much about tiling. Today I had my...
Replies
Views
jSPENCEINC
J
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.