UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss wash boy wheels - karl dahm in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

i suppose its all down to personal preferences.
if your grouting a big floor, i want to make the job as easy as possible. i dont want to be leaning over a lifting a bucket of water every couple of strokes. as me old dad used to say, 'the games hard enough without making it any harder' lol look after your back! but i agree, you do have to watch the wheels snagging and scratching on certain tiles/stone. that said, you could scratch a floor by dragging a washboy or any number of ways really, its all about taking the right care isnt it.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to wash boy wheels - karl dahm in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
For Sale Karl Dahm Wash boy with three handles sponges no good Bought off Dave at Tradetiler...
Replies
Views
N
hi there,does anybody know where i can get karl dahm large special trowel?any shop in UK or just...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
G
hello everyone this is gonna sound silly but ive managed to mislay my rollers for my karl dahm...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
U
Hi i'm looking to buy a KARL DAHM wash boy or similar. That seems to be the popular brand to...
Replies
Views
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.