Discuss Waterproofing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stu

Hi all, there is conflicting advice on the best way to prepare waterproofing for shower areas/wet rooms etc prior to tiling. Tanking kits seem to be the most available product whereas products like schluter fabric membrane aren't as available. I live in Newcastle upon Tyne where there are many tile/builders merchants but there doesn't seem to be "one stop shops" for everything you need. Could you tell me what you find is the best way to prepare for showers/wet rooms and why, taking into account cost. Thanks in advance, stu

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Waterproofing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
W
I will be doing full bathroom renovation, and the plan is to build a walk in shower due to the...
Replies
Views
Paul Bleasdale
P
  • Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views
K
I need some advice regarding waterproofing the corner of my bathroom where I am fitting a...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, This is my first posting on here,and so I know this question may have been asked previously...
Replies
Views
TonyG
T
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB