Discuss We all finished for christmas then ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I have been involuntary finished for the last two weeks , and my home -life is getting a bit like an episode of east-enders , so i'am not looking forward to christmas :hurray: i just want to get -back to work ,or els i will end -up swinging from a rope, :yikes: how is your xmas shaping -up ?

You need to drop your prices DPF - especially for those mosaics you do. :hurray:

D

Dougs Third Go

I have been involuntary finished for the last two weeks , and my home -life is getting a bit like an episode of east-enders , so i'am not looking forward to christmas :hurray: i just want to get -back to work ,or els i will end -up swinging from a rope, :yikes: how is your xmas shaping -up ?
you've got Tom home for Xmas though haven't you, surely that's a bonus?

I

Ian

Is there no way of doing a bit of private domestic work Dave? Few bathrooms and kitchens to fill in the gaps?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to We all finished for christmas then ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
S
Hows everyone fixed for finishing up for Xmas & New Year. Personaly I have kitchen floor to do...
Replies
Views
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
About getting back to work properly tomorrow, getting up early, making lunches , getting stuck...
Replies
Views
Found this forum while searching for a new tile cutter, and was impressed by the help and...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB