Discuss wearing shorts, the dangers! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

can anybody guess how I did this today?

999309_10200588927818731_169878057_n.jpg

D

Dougs Third Go

looks like one I got to my arm. Last (broken) 600 x 300mm tile in the box I'd dumped in a Gorilla tub and then reached past while grouting. Had 6 stitches :(
close David, cut tiles for a pillar, leant them against gorilla tub of addy, went to next room to pick up my tape measure, then came back, stood over my bucket and gashed my leg on tile (cut edge up) that was leaning against bucket. 4 inch gash, more gaping than deep tbh.

I

ian158

Done the same thing 5 years ago...cut a tile and the cut piece fell off table on down my shin..deep cut that had to have stitches...and only last week throne off cuts in gorillia tub..leant over and cut my arm open..Last year I finished a job off for a guy in Milton keynes..he did the shower room himself..nice job but asked why he didnt finish it himself and he showed me his arm...he cant use 3 fingers because of the tendons that were cut buy a tile..his arm is a mess..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to wearing shorts, the dangers! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Mosaic Tile - Find or Make from Scratch?
Re: the attached photo of a strip of mosaic tiles (15mm x 15mm) - I'd like if I can to either...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB