Discuss Weather! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

I knew you were going to link it to football in some way John.

The weather has been rough down here but certainly nowhere near as bad as the north and coastal regions. I stupidly went out at lunch time when I thought the worst of it had passed. Bah, was I wrong. Thankfully I keep a stash of spare clothes in my locker at work and all the wet clothes are now on my radiator. i did get to test out my new waterproof jacket from Mountain Warehouse and I am very pleased with it. Shame the same couldn't be said for the donnay sports umbrella I took out with me. nowt a bit of gaffa tape won't fix.

speaking of gaffa tape, what's the best stuff on the market at the moment? I bought some Lidl's own last year and it seems to have problems adhering to plastic.

D

Dougs Third Go

Just got home and the front fence has blown over! 2 posts snapped, I know what I'll be doing this weekend :)
any excuse to dress up Bri

zorro-reboot.jpeg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Weather! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
  • Question
Okay so I'm going to start the ball rolling. I'd like the forum to be handy for all, including...
Replies
Views
D
Listening to Charlie Puth - Marvin Gaye on the radio this morning, full blast, window down...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB