UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Web site in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Hi all I am in the early stages of speaking to people about web site design. I need a new site, I have only had the vistaprint one up to now but decided it's about time to upgrade to one that may direct traffic to my phone. I have had a few conflicting stories about domain names and being kicked down the rankings for this. I don't really understand it all to be fair. Everyone I have spoken to makes perfect sense which confuses me even more. This is why i'm asking if anyone can recommend a good design company that delivers and I can trust.

T

TheVikingTiler

Sir Ramic: not taking any jobs away from your buddy, but I bought a template for $30- changed the code a wee bit and photos etc................and I should be finished with my new web site tonight.
But I have spent almost 2 weeks working on it, mostly when I get home from my work & my brother in law has just spend £1,000 on his new web site and it looks rubbish !!!!!
I could post a link to my site- if I am allowed ? just to give you an Idea !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gamma38 – I recently had my first website done by a website designer who is a member of the business networking group that I am also a member of. I simply wanted a purely visual website, gave him my logo and some photos and he came up with this – www.stilelistics.co.uk
I like it and I have had a lot of great feedback about it. He has designed it so that I can update it quickly and easily myself without having the expense of going back to him each time. He provides an idiot proof instruction manual for this purpose, it’s brilliant.
He is very creative, reasonably priced and very trustworthy.
If you are interested in having a chat with him, please let me know and I will put him in touch with you.

H

hungover

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Web site in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I'm currently a desk based engineer but don't particularly enjoy it and would much prefer...
Replies
Views
J
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Thought it might be a bit of fun (and maybe educational) for members to share a few stories of...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.