Discuss web sites in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

I steer clear of Yell and such likes. I have tried them in the past and never knowingly got anything through them. I always ask clients how they got my name and its usually word of mouth , a tile shop reccomendation or my website. Websites are great but that sounds expensive to me and beware the promises of getting ranked on top. They may once but it needs to be maintained that way, this will probably be an extra they add on.

I wouldn't. I built my site free and can add loads more to it. It's working well for me and hard to beat for free. I have an invoice here for £409 from yell. Lovely.
I built my website through GBBO. I'm not the only one on here with one from them.

I was looking at the GBBO web site last night, going to start building one myself as soon as i have decided how to go about it, and what to say on it, and such.

Reply to web sites in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Hi all I am in the early stages of speaking to people about web site design. I need a new site...
Replies
Views
hungover
H
P
Hi lads as a few of you know i have recently lost all my work with river island after working...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
R
Hi all. Have just finished a new web page as my old ones slide show has to be shut down thanks...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Andy Allen

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Gloucester

Thread Information

Title
web sites
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.