Discuss Weber joint pro grout. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Just used the NEW!! Weber joint Pro grout yesterday.. this isn't released on the market yet but is soon.

The colour i tried out was Limestone and was really a soft creamish in colour..

The Weber joint pro has virtually no sand in it and has taken a while to get this right.. but the outcome is spot on, perfect for polished tiles that are prone to scratching.

The grout mixed up very easily and i noticed no pigment runs whilst i was mixing, mixed and left to slake and then mixed again ...

Really easy to apply . very soft and filled the 2mm trav joints very easily.. this grout isn't a fast setting grout at present but IMO could really do with being faster setting as it would be perfect for stone work then with tiles that are prone to moisture framing from wet grout joints.

All in all the New! Weber joint pro is a great grout and very handy like i said for the narrow joints and those polished tiles..

Thanks to Mark for letting me try this out for them..

:thumbsup:

pics to follow when i go back monday

Reply to Weber joint pro grout. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Weber joint pro grout.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.