Discuss Weber steps up to the mark - and more! Thank you in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cornish_crofter

I think it's fair that you should all know that Weber have been absolutely brilliant with regards to the problems I experienced with their SLC. They have free issued a number of bags of SLC to me to correct the problem, and have gone further than that. I feel a bit guilty for the choice of title in my previous thread now.:oops:

A huge amount of effort on on their part and that of CTD in Plymouth, who I bought the stuff from has helped me considerably. Very often the metal of a manufacturer shows in how they tackle a problem, rather than if a problem never occured in the first place.

Weber have demonstrated how they tackle issues surrounding product or product support. They are the only tile adhesive company that I have had first hand experience with in this respect. Whilst we expect others may respond well in certain curcumstances, we as a forum now know that Weber will.

I would highly recommend Weber as a company that stands by their product. I look forward to using more of their products in the future.

Again, thank you Weber, you've been absolutely brilliant and earned my customer loyalty (something that you may not be too thrilled about :smilewinkgrin:).

C

cornish_crofter

Now that is service.. it is good when they do help out.. Thanks for sharing this and i hope you feel better within ya self now mate.

I do thank you very much. Their response has also reaffirmed my confidence in myself in that followed a process to the letter. I now need to follow a different process to get the results I want and I now know that thanks to them and the members here.

Reply to Weber steps up to the mark - and more! Thank you in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Weber steps up to the mark - and more! Thank you
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.