Discuss Weber in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Opinions Please

Set Plus

Set plus Rapid

& there standard slc (green bag)

Was going to get some tommorow, anybody use it, do you rate it, whats the pot life etc. Its for a concrete floor or should I be sticking with the spf rapid.

Take it you got weber on special? was in ctd today & got 4 bags of weber.set rapid plus for a very good price. 1st time i have used it & i have to say i will use it again. Had to get a 10kg of Bal grout though!!!!

S

Stef

Aye m8, got 10 bags of the floor flex slc, 10 bags of the spf white & 30kg of the flexi wj grout all at a cracking price.

Wedi boards on special this month to :thumbsup:

Did you get your invite for the exhibition at Hampden next week ?

Good Good, Yeah got the invite, not sure if we are going to be able to make it though, im going to try to get up, work will dictate it next week.
Used 2 bags of weber today, good stuff & as you say a cracking price, adhesive sticks like the proverbial.
Took a job on at short notice, entrance hall of flats in johnstone, bit of a nightmare but got most of it tiled today, about 20 metre, go back & finish tomorrow.

S

Stef

Maybe see ye up there, gonna try & make one of the days.

Was it the SPF you where using, Amazing addy for the price! trying there Flexi WJ on Monday or Tuesday let you know how it compares to Superflex.

Yeah let me know, i am (maybe) a bal man but i could be easily swayed with the weber gear i have used. it was the weber.set rapid plus (concrete) addy we bought. very good to work with & quick setting.
Used the rapid spf white a couple of months ago & it was really good to work with.

Reply to Weber in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Friendly
I'm going to be installing Marmox multi boards, on two (internal walls) I'll use 4mm, just so I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Weber
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.