UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Website in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Some info for you..

How To Use HTML Meta Tags - Search Engine Watch (SEW)

How To Use Your Keywords

You've brainstormed for keywords, and you've researched the keywords that work for your site. Now, you’re going to have to actually put them somewhere.
How To Brainstorm for Keywords and Phrases - Brainstorm Techniques

Learn how to brainstorm to come up with your most effective keywords and phrases for your web site. Coffee is optional, but it might help.

Keywords and Phrases for Search Engine Optimization

Meta tags in the header for area's and keywords and phrases should help get you noticed by search engines..:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Website in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi I am thinking of starting up my own tiling business, after many years of working as a fully...
Replies
Views
G
evening all i had to buy myself a new dry cutter and having only ever used rubi and ill be...
Replies
Views
One Day
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.