Discuss Websites in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I used Moonfruit over 10 years ago as a bit of daft ( not for work ) the one big downside was the url www.)your name) @ moonfruit.com lol did make me chuckle though, as for using it, the interface was very very easy to use and produced a good looking site, if it were just for personal / family use I would say go for it, take the free site ( with ads ) who looks at them anyway lol, nice for sharing photos and news with family all over the world, a virtual update.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Websites in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Some adhesives give info (not seemingly Mapei). I think the Mapei Standard Set Plus would suit...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. I'm after some advice with regard large format Tiles with water fed underfloor...
Replies
Views
Tiberiu Curelaru
T
Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB