Discuss Wediboard to a fence... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

I was interested in the responses above; but starting from the landscape gardeners reported comment I dont think they is really aware of the amount of structure formation / spec & desgn of such, that is required for a long tem sucessuful job. It cant be a mosaic fixed to a board fixed to an existing fence. The mosaic is the last thing to consider frankly, everything else has to come first.
You need to ensure you are not responsible for the structure spec mosaic girl - despite everyone on heres best advice.
Good luck!

Good point, good point... I was starting to think along those lines myself.. we'll see...

Reply to Wediboard to a fence... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
I've got 2 bath panels to tile, the frames are built and the tiles bought. The tiles are 300x200...
Replies
Views
D
T
Hello everyone, I am planning on using Dot & Dab with a Mapei single part flexible tile...
Replies
Views
travispuk
T
D
The most popular box set we have ever produced. A big hit with installers . 30...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
Q
I have noticed that alot of people on the forum ask questions on tile backer boards and also...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
D
Hi guys, I'm in the process of creating a wetroom at home. So far, i've done the tanking in the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Wediboard to a fence...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.