UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss WeDoTrades does a Phoenix in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
WeDoTrades have closed a company down, then just opened it up again.

AVOID AVOID AVOID.

WeDoTrades go into Liquidation | Tile News

WeDoTrades didn't do me any good, says electrician - Investigations

Wedotrades

[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/9671-we-do-trades.html"]We Do Trades[/DLMURL]

Never ever ever pay a middleman for business! There are many of these about. You never need to do this. Just get your own web presence (which can cost as little as NOTHING if you have a bit of time) and get your own customers.

Plenty to read there about them.

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
WeDoMaintenance is another name they use. They had posted on our forums posing as happy tradesmen but our poo-hot moderators clocked them. We banned them and removed their comments, and they're actually claiming that bad feedback on forums played a part in killing off their business. When actually, them being dodgy with it and on forums killed off their company.

Mirror investigations stepped in and sorted out who's part of it and what it looks like they've done / are doing.

So watch out for them as they are still about. Same owners, same (virtual) trading address, same websites, same business model. NO BIG CONTRACTS WITH ANYBODY THOUGH unlike they probably will claim.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Not really mate you'd need to connect with them first. Only good feedback is possible I think.

But feel free to hit my blog about them (comments accepted at the bottom of the page): WeDoTrades go into Liquidation | Tile News
And the Mirror investigation accepts comments too (again at the bottom of the page): WeDoTrades didn't do me any good, says electrician - Investigations

And of course reply to this very thread on TF, and also on the plumbing and electrical forum - linked to from the first post of this thread.

Please do leave only genuine truth (and your views) as feedback.

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to WeDoTrades does a Phoenix in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi! i have a bathroom/tile showroom thats been open for about a year. business is a struggle...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.