Discuss Weekend working in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Me too. Having to go and take a bath out that B & Q supplied. I checked all the rim of the bath before I fitted it, cut out for the tap holes, fitted the pop up waste and connected all the services.........peeled off the protective cellophane wrapper from the main body of the bath and lo and behold under a strategically placed piece of tape was a hole!. They have agreed to replace it Monday but insist that the bath is ready for their collection at the same time. Thanks B &Q.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Just pulled up outside my job. 43 minutes early!! Didnt take into account that London traffic returns to something that could be considered normal anywhere else in the country on weekends. Nevermind, newspaper, smokes and an energy drink will pass the time.
I've got approxinately 9sqm of 100x100 in a kitchen i want to try and get fixed today.

Little too close to White Hart Lane for my liking though!!

D

Dougs Third Go

BMW R1150R. Sold my Honda SP2 not long ago 
my mate got this baby a few weeks ago

1978630_753826707985200_984072369_n.jpg

Reply to Weekend working in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I am thinking of training to gain city and guilds on weekends I’m just wondering is there...
Replies
Views
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I posted on here before asking for work when I first arrived in Sydney as I'm on a WHV...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB