Discuss Weekend working in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

im going with black too ! grrrr

my Saturday consisted of creating a monster. A local bathroom firm put a shower in many years ago that never worked. The new owners of the apartment want it sorted so I'm putting a wet tray in. turns out upon getting down to it the waste pipe was set to the wrong angle and the bath panel tiles of which are not made any more will have to come off. Ironically the shower walls have not been waterproofed and dot n dabbed yet they used wedi board for the bath panel.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Weekend working in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I am thinking of training to gain city and guilds on weekends I’m just wondering is there...
Replies
Views
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I posted on here before asking for work when I first arrived in Sydney as I'm on a WHV...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB