UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Well done Dave Howe in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
I got added to the mailling list by signing up for Weber points. I think there website has a newsletter subscription form.

Dan if you give me your email address i'll forward it on to you and you might be able to do something better with it and get it on here.

Enclosure.gif

This is the best i can do with the image. But it's the bottom right hand speech bubble that's Daves comment.

Attachments

• Enclosure.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Well done Dave Howe in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Morning all, Apologies for the delay in posting this. I've moved house and we had to wait for...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L
Y
I will do a search for the answers to save messing about, but I better fess up and tell you what...
Replies
Views
yahoo2u2
Y
R
well had a feature tile shallow carving could not think were to put it being 2400 x6000 then...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.