Discuss well hacked off where do i stand? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

hi jaime

i booked to go to the aqua fantasy, kusadasi, turkey with the kids in july last year...went into 1st choice on the thursday night and booked. everybody was happy, then decided to go home and check the reviews????

tonnes of bad reviews about hygene, food etc etc ...i thought, is this place where i want to take my little 2 yr old too, no.
went into 1st choice 2 days later and told them about the poor reviews and said i wanted to change the holiday to the adams beach, nissi beach cyprus.... they did a few phone calls and wanted an extra £25 per person as an admin rebooking charge. i reminded them that the new destination was costing me more not less and they agreed to just cancel the 1st booking and id pay no more........now dont forget, i changed after 2 days, when did you originally book?? that bits important

Reply to well hacked off where do i stand? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

kilty55

Arms
TF
edinburgh

Thread Information

Title
well hacked off where do i stand?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.