Discuss well hacked off where do i stand? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

Ed im suprised you didnt check your holiday out before you booked?[/QUOTE]

i know scott!
i wasnt going to go away due to that plastering misadventure LOL but gayle did what all women are good at and used her powers of persuassion on me!! in other words she blackmailed me and used the kids as emotional back up ...

she came in with a brochure and it looked great. it was a last minute thing, so when i when into first choice, one of the girls said it was great so i took the plunge....my head told me i should have gone to cyprus but i went with the majority....it hit me in the pocket tho scott!!
i am never going book on the last minute anymore with 3 kids...we all wanted to be in the one room. i just went for the adams beach because i knew we would guarantee to love it...

i just go to cyprus, majorca and florida with the kids, you cant fail with any of those places imo...

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
hi,thomas cook have cancelled any holidays to tunisia till the 19th january,if this affects your holiday through them they offer either a full refund,an exchabge destination or change your dates

im not keen or confident about taking the kids there in may as planned even if it does calm down considering how many have been kileld overnight with this uprising so its a bit of a catch 22

i can pay the full holiday up by march knowing i dont want to go to that place and hope we get a choice of elsewhere if this keeps up nut not sure if it will keep up

or lose the deposit and start again somewhere elsse i guess its gonna be the latter of the 2

D

Daz

Am I right is saying that it is a couple of months before you are due to travel, Jamie?
How much time do you intend to spend outside of the resort?

Personally, I wouldn't be too stressed about the situation, mate.

I went to Tunisia (by coincidence) the year that the extremist idiots chose to blow up a hotel night club, and yes it was part of the hotel that we were staying at at. They blew up the night club the week before we flew out and all was fine for the time we were there, with the exception of nowhere to dance.

All this unrest will be done and dusted in a couple of weeks, you and your family will be fine, IMO.

Good luck.

Reply to well hacked off where do i stand? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

kilty55

Arms
TF
edinburgh

Thread Information

Title
well hacked off where do i stand?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.