UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Well Hello There!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

L B Oxford

Hello Everyone,

My name is Liam I am 25 years old and live in Oxford.
I am currently a plumbing operative for a company which I have been with for 8 years now and am looking to take up a new career in wall and floor tiling.

After having a go at tiling a few times I developed a very keen interest in the trade finding it very enjoyable work but very hard to become a part of. I have some small experiance after attending a training centre a few years back and have done some work for a few clients and friends (which I have pictures of and will upload very soon).

I am looking for some work experiance at weekends (which I do not expect any earnings from, just experiance) from a tiler in the trade from the Oxfordshire or nearby area.

I hold a full UK driving licencse, have my own means of transport and tools, have a lot of experiance working with clients in the domestic market as well as site work. And am very willing to share knowledge on plumbing.

If anyone would be so kind please contact me by email.

Many Thanks,
Liam

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Well Hello There!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have some lovely Mexican terracotta tiles (glazed on one side only) which are meant...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.