Discuss went to the cinema yesterday in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

There isn't one in Scarborough, and the cinema is just 5 minutes or so from our house, nope, home, put the kettle on, go for walkies with the cat and look at the gorgeous silver moon light over the sea... :) :) and come on here to see my online friends, beat my best friend at online scrabble, and forget about the tea again.. :lol:

Oh, someone just tweeted a photo of our view over the sea tonight, there's some crazy huge ship out there just now, and that 's the moonlight we just saw, same yesterday, what a privilege it is to see it.Look!!

AXFAg4nCEAAUMnV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to went to the cinema yesterday in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Well we had a great day with Craig Bragdy in North wales yesterday , where we were the guests of...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq2xlD18yFU&feature=youtu.be i filmed this yesterday and...
Replies
Views
mike1979
M
D
Before and after shots of the school pool we finished tiling yesterday ! , me and my labourer...
Replies
Views
PJ Tiling
P
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
This is a swimming pool i have just mosaic tiled in the cotswolds, i used Ardex X77 and Ardex FS...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Andy Allen

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Gloucester

Thread Information

Title
went to the cinema yesterday
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.