Discuss We're back up now, obviously in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Apologies for the recent downtime, our raid card broke out of hours and we couldn't access anything to pull up from a backup. We're getting a separate server in a separate datacenter to mirror the existing one so if one goes down like that again, we can instantly get back online, so this doesn't happen again.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to We're back up now, obviously in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
M
My contractor installed Venatino Polished marble tiles this week. My wife and I noticed that...
Replies
Views
P
We've had a disaster (and I cried a lot) and now need help please. We laid porcelain tiles with...
Replies
Views
S
Hi guys I'm going to try to tile my bathroom. On the pictures you will see two old window...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Hi, Looking for some advice.... A returning client has came to me in a bit of a dilemma and...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB