Discuss Wet cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gonzo1969

Hi folks,

I need some advice on the purchase of a new wet cutter. After 15 years of getting by with a £30 Wickes special which refuses to die, I want to invest in a professional cutter that can miter accurately.

Can afford around £500.

Bridge saw or portable?

Tile approximately 20% of the working year mainly in kitchen and bathrooms, with largest format of 600mm porcelain or travertine to date. Have a job pending for 610mm x 405mm travertine to a floor.

All advice gratefully received.

Many thanks,
Mark

Have a rubi Dw-200, bought it second hand a few years ago, but only use it now and again.
used it on one of my latest wetroom jobs, IMG_7991.jpg
My Vitrex just wouldn't be able to do it.

Reply to Wet cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

my trusty old wickes wet tile cutter never got returned last time i lent it out. but only cost...
Replies
Views
S
Hi there. I only do couple of bathrooms a year, but now I have more and more tiling to do...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, I'd really appreciate your guidance if any of you would be so kind. Apologies in...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all any second hand wet bridge saws knocking about!? Needs to be decent and in fair condition...
Replies
Views
terrycoe1
T
H
Hi guys, I just done a tiling course. I am a plumber to trade and served my time and have since...
Replies
Views
Aston
A

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Wet cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond