Guest viewing is limited

Discuss wet & dry vacuum cleaner? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

And the reason is... ? Just wondering because I don't know...I am looking for ease of use and no faffy drying times, or faffy attachment - if it's inconvenient I'll put it off, I want to easily go and wash and go so to speak.. :lol: suitable for washing carpet and hard floors alike, in the house mainly but also in my workshop to be and a rotary brush head to really get into the carpet... oh and not too heavy for me to lug upstairs and not too big for storage... easy huh? Oh, and easy to fill and clean out, too. User friendly, basically... suitable for somewhat lazy people with efficiency attacks... :oops:
I had a charles for years which went missing when I had my van broken into, it was an easy no nonsense machine , well balanced and easy to use, it followed the hose around as you worked and packed up neatly and went back in the van, I didnt replace it and did without for a few years, my brother in law gave me a vax that had been used once and they didnt like it

the vac lacks the power and ease of use of the charles, the hose doesnt stay wrapped around the machine and I have bits and peices to get lost and roll around the van, at the moment its still kept in its cardboard box but the box is disintegrating fast. so rather than a compact easy to keep together and use machine, I will have to think of a way of storing it in the van without hose and head floating about and getting damaged

im not the least impressed with the build quaility or power of the vax

U

user123

I had a charles for years which went missing when I had my van broken into, it was an easy no nonsense machine , well balanced and easy to use, it followed the hose around as you worked and packed up neatly and went back in the van, I didnt replace it and did without for a few years, my brother in law gave me a vax that had been used once and they didnt like it

the vac lacks the power and ease of use of the charles, the hose doesnt stay wrapped around the machine and I have bits and peices to get lost and roll around the van, at the moment its still kept in its cardboard box but the box is disintegrating fast. so rather than a compact easy to keep together and use machine, I will have to think of a way of storing it in the van without hose and head floating about and getting damaged

im not the least impressed with the build quaility or power of the vax

Useful, thanks... :thumbsup:

Reply to wet & dry vacuum cleaner? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, Does anyone have experience of using grooved dry screed boards? (Bonus points...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
wet & dry vacuum cleaner?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.