UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Wetroom check list ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tomo13

Hi.

This is how i was planning it, any thoughts or suggestions please say.

Marmox showerlay - floor up and strengthened, 18mm ply back instead of chipboard, tray stuck.
12.5 mm Marmox boards on stud walls, screws and washers.
Dural WP on rendered wall and stud walls, using preformed corners etc.
Got some Bal WP1 from another job, was going to put some around the waste on tray as well, not overly impressed with the wate through the board.
Rest of floor replaced with 18mm WBP ply, 10 marmox, warm-up, SLC, Ditra, Trav.

Am I right in thinking I could put some screws around the edge of tray as well as sticking ?

Thanks for any replies

steve

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wetroom check list ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Wetroom leaked. Former and first course of wall tiles removed. WBP ply on joists (shower tray...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray...
Replies
Views
HI There, im about to layout Jackoboard panels and wetroom shower tray on my bathroom floor...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.