Guest viewing is limited

Discuss what a nugget! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Expensive Take away but now she eats in....In Jail!

Police footage shows how a woman's love for McDonald's chicken nuggets has landed in her in an Ohio jail. The incident happened on New Year's Day 2010. Surveillance video released by police shows Melodi Dushane throwing a massive tantrum after being told by employees she could not have chicken nuggets. The 25-year-old was sentenced to 60 days behind bars and three years probation. She also was ordered to pay McDonald's more than 1,500 US dollars for the damages.

Reply to what a nugget! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
I've been looking to buy one of these for awhile now and just came across this but its looking a...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
I have discovered a batch of mosaics I got off a job 15 years ago, limestone 10mm x10x 10 in...
Replies
Views
What a morning. I turned up at saw this (below). Just a bonding coat with a few undulations...
Replies
Views
Longfold Tiling
L
So the vans packed for tiling a kitchen with the finest cots world tiles from Ctd tomorrow, now...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
what a nugget!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.