Discuss What a thread!!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

radim

TF
Arms
2e423ab170c9ad2259c51034c8fe8aea.jpg
this picture from here was posted within minutes on Lee's forum by user Swedish Mike. but I might be wrong...

I

Ian

2e423ab170c9ad2259c51034c8fe8aea.jpg
this picture from here was posted within minutes on Lee's forum by user Swedish Mike. but I might be wrong...

Yeah I saw that, but it could very easily just have been screen grabbed and saved. I do think Mike is viewing as a guest, maybe even from an approved account but, I don't think he's actively posting, just taking snippets of info and using them as ammunition against our members else where. He is a sneaky underhand **** though, so in all fairness it could be him.

I

Ian

He hasnt an account here bri , he is as you say viewing as a guest and taking posts/threads back to lee's forum for discussion.

Yeah, I'm certain that's what he's up to. As you know, his style it quite easy to spot with the tools available to us. As for Anto, he's just a bit of a pain in the ***, nothing close to mad mike's level of bonkers, and it's been a while since we've had a bit of free entertainment so that's why I/we've left him unbanned for now. Unless it gets really bad, he can stay. After all we've been accused of being heavy handed in the past, so this can run a bit longer as everyone seems ok fighting their own battles.

C

charlie1

Just come back on here for a nosey and it looks like it's all happening!! Ask your selfs, based on the theory that a guy from Sweden is on here generally causing Grief, why would someone want to do this?? Why would someone want to go to the trouble of fake accounts, friends accounts or whatever... To gain what?? Maybe I'm wrong but I just can't believe someone's life would be empty enough not to be doing something else.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Just come back on here for a nosey and it looks like it's all happening!! Ask your selfs, based on the theory that a guy from Sweden is on here generally causing Grief, why would someone want to do this?? Why would someone want to go to the trouble of fake accounts, friends accounts or whatever... To gain what?? Maybe I'm wrong but I just can't believe someone's life would be empty enough not to be doing something else.

He is a pro TROLL and gets his kicks from reactions .. Might be hard to believe but he has done it for yrs , ever had a Utube video trolled as a tiler ? .. That's him as well .

why? .. **** knows ..

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England

You serious Charlie, there's professional trolls fooking up the world over.
Look up 'Charlie zelonoff' , he is a complete utter nut job.
I was on a boxing forum and he reckoned he was a unbeaten boxer,he has YouTube vids of him going to boxing gyms and getting the **** beat out of him,and still saying he has 'won'
He trolls top pro boxers openly , he is mentally ill, trolls live for **** like this

C

charlie1

Lads, I am aware that trolls exist but, we are here on a tiling forum away in a very far corner of cyberspace where no one really cares that much, it's not like it's Facebook. Hey, I'm not saying that it's not the Swedish guy or another troll, just saying that it's very sad if it is. + how many times have we seen Swedish mike getting mentioned before like he is some sort of super hero villain that we thought was dead lol... I think it's all nuts lol

Reply to What a thread!!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB