Discuss What a thread!!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Lads, I am aware that trolls exist but, we are here on a tiling forum away in a very far corner of cyberspace where no one really cares that much, it's not like it's Facebook. Hey, I'm not saying that it's not the Swedish guy or another troll, just saying that it's very sad if it is. + how many times have we seen Swedish mike getting mentioned before like he is some sort of super hero villain that we thought was dead lol... I think it's all nuts lol

It is sad mate, he must have literally wasted days of his life setting up multiple accounts and posting all over forums and social media. Some people must just get a kick out of getting the reactions, he probably posts his sh1te then sits and waits for the responses to come in and then gets his jollies from it, probably needs a new key board every week with all the man fat he's chucking about.

A

Alan M

its a sad day when some like minded tradesmen /women cant talk shop because someone thinks its great to waste their time winding everyone up.
the more I find out the more im suspicious. why are some of his posts liked or thanked by a member who hasn't posted yet and only joined 2 days ago. it seems odd to be a coincidence

a lot of the posts seem to be intentionally provocative. especially the TJ comment. total crap.
im sure we have all had a few differences of opinion with each other but would never stoop as low as to insult like those PM s

M

Mr Tiler

as mr anto would say ''j.t''... the man has slated me over this forum every chance he gets. and by a previous comment made in this thread has stuck to his guns... and by the way mate my comment about a tile having a use by date i was trying to lighten the mood about me on the site.... but the way it goes around here it turned into a slanging match about how stupid i was, its like asking if a house brick has a use by date....

M

Mr Tiler

not this thread sorry the one that was locked down by the power!!! lol.... also i am very sorry to say but ali those slithers on those tiles above that bath cant be justified mate.... brilliant tiler that you are ali we all know it. just had to point it out as none of the guys who saw it decided to point it out as they were all too busy slating this guys poor set out and it was very poor! we are all human at the end of it and its great that you ali was honest enough about your work that you posted those pics.... please dont take offence when you read this i dont want to argue with ya i have a lot of respect for ya

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What a thread!!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB