UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss What a Total Waste. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

The farmer who owns the farm where I have my lock up has also other warehouse buildings renting to a removal company for storage and to a guy who sold shoes/boots on market stalls.

Only recently found out that the guy who had the market stalls had died and his sons did'nt want to know about the business and was informed by a mate of mine who had to do some work on this particular warehouse that the guys stock of shoes had been left where they had been stored.

I have been called a pikey at times and went to have a look, turning up to find a massive skip which had been loaded by the farmer with 100s and 100s pairs of women boots, shoes and also kids foot ware which were all Mark and Spencer old stock and some were priced at £35 a pair but were new which the guy used to sell.

Some foot ware was still in the warehouse and were still boxed, he could have at least given it to a charity to sell.....GUTTED:yikes:

Signed charity.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What a Total Waste. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Tamworth based Instarmac Group plc are delighted to have been officially named as a ‘Great Place...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
So... have a problem maybe some of you guys (and girls) might be able to help with. Laid a new...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.