Discuss What about this?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

No two different crews,

These steps were done by a "tiler" from Lanarkshire I think & the garage floor was done by a plasterer from Edinburgh, he was part of a shop fitting mob.

The manager of the garage recommended me for the job but the new owner wanted it done ASAP.

You will not believe this floor when I get the pics.

Are you getting second bash at it ?

S

Stef

DAY 2.

I thought it was better today but it only looks ok from a distance..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367442713.826865.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367442723.855079.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367442736.138542.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367442747.153971.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What about this?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
We are just about to rip out a travertine bathroom. Breaks my heart as the wall tiles look great...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB