Discuss What age will you retire? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

just been talking to a tiler who is still tiling at 76!
so, what age do you think you can carry on to?
Can you see your body holding out to 60, 65 69 or beyond...

I think the best way to hold back the aging process is to eat healthy, exercise, avoid stress and work for as long as you possibly can, that way, your brain still thinks its got a purpose.

it would be great to see the guys in their 40's still working and 'posting' ;0) in another 30 years...

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Agree with you again mate......thats twice now..lol

We'll be going out for a beer next..

Holding hands as well [emoji7]
Seriously Andy, I've seen to many folk, my dad included ,working, paying massive amounts into pensions then dying before retiring age[emoji26]
not a chance I want or need stress of work when I'm older, I want the sun, a pool ,a bar ,a beer and my girls,( and mates) makes me relax and feel happy , and keep my BP low [emoji41]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What age will you retire? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S
We have had a tile tile a bathroom and an ensuite and are not happy with the overall finish of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB