UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss What are you tiling at the moment? - Part 2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
There was a thread a little while ago called "What are you tiling at the moment?". Can't seem to find it so i've started a similar one.

I posted a couple of sketches of, what was then, a potential project. Couple of weeks of prep done. I've practically had to re-build the whole room!

Here's a couple of images (below), but the rest can be found on my facebook page: Welcome to Facebook

Attachments

• 579974_325756680840114_226708673_n.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 554820_325756654173450_403129206_n.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 86
  • SAM_2394.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 85
  • SAM_2396.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 86
  • SAM_2454.JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 88
  • SAM_2463.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 84
  • SAM_2472.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 84
  • SAM_2544.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 87
  • SAM_2562.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 95
  • SAM_2564.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 99
Well was ment to be off for a while to help out with our new son but had a phone call yesterday to go look at a house that had a leak. Turned up to find no ceilings kitchen and bathroom water logged asked how long it was leaking for it happend in 2010 was leaking for months they just turned the water off and left it for a year to dry its in a mess so back to work Monday. lets hope our son learns that day is awake time and night is sleep time not the other way round in the next day or Monday is gonna be a very long day.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Just finished 240sq mtr restaurant, all the same tile, floor, walls, toilets, kitchen, bar top. Looks a bit overkill but he was over the moon with the job which is all that matters. Just started a bathroom renovation today, looks like it's going to be a good job as well. I could do with splitting myself in two or more, absolutely stacked out. Happy times :8:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Made by a company called colorker and called onix (that how it's spelt) and there 300 x 900mm....the problem is the company folded from my understanding then was bought by another company who now produce them in a slightly larger size.

Are these the ones

Broken Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I think there ones John, I left the wall at the length of the bath just as a feature wall in case they could'nt get anymore, so if the colour is slightly different would'nt be a problem...I'll give her the nudge tomorrow:thumbsup:

One of my local suppliers sells the Colorker range and I got the link from their website. Might be worth giving them a call.

Colorker Tiles at The Yorkshire Tile Company

Reply to What are you tiling at the moment? - Part 2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

First of all, I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times so apologies in advance! A...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm looking for some advice from the experts and hope you can help. I've just had a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. So, I've been asked to do a bathroom for a customer but I'm not sure the best way to...
Replies
Views
Keep seeing these in shops etc. Beldi Tiles Floor Tiles by Envy from Walls and Floors - Leading...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.