Discuss What are you working at this week guys ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Had a day away from the build yesterday as had a few meetings to attend. Got back here this morning to find someone else was put on my work. Most of which has or should be redone. With reveal day looming tomorrow i don't know if i have time!
Glass tiles in the bathrooms they've used the green star that was for the kitchen splash back. They're literally falling off the wall!!
Metros in the kitchen has not been trimmed at the end of runs and it looks like the fixer has chewed the tile rather than cutting!

So so so annoyed!!!!!!

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Not seen them mate. There's a lot of work going on out in the grounds so they might be on that.

Definitely a good experience. Worthwhile and rewarding. But exhausting and chaotic. Got to be around 170 people on site today. Its nuts. Im surprised there hasn't been any accidents yet.

Little annoyed about the tiling that has been finished off whilst i was away yesterday. I wanted to rip the splashback off and start again. No time though. So i removed a few and grouted in white instead of grey. Will hide a few things but its not great.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What are you working at this week guys ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB