Discuss what colour would you grout? pic included in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Another thing that keeps swaying my mind across to white is my tiling is good but it's not 100% perfect in a couple of areas
my understand is using a contrasting grout will highlight any imperfections more

that depends. If your grout lines are not matching up great then white will help that but if your tiles have lippage then a grey will help to hide that! I'd go light to medium grey as I prefer a 'tiled' look. A light to medium grey will also be less likely to discolour through time.

R

reeves1985

"

I'd go for:

Weber Silver Grey or Mapei 111

I've gone for Manhattan 110 and I must say it just gives the white tiles a bit of something different whilst not being too ott and in your face it dries quite light and am happy with the choice
have the last wall to do in the morning along with the siliconing

The thing that put me ofwhite was as eluded to in a earlier post I didn't want to get that clinical hospital feel and also all the previous tiling I've done has been using white grout

I'm no means a pro but I do enjoy doing it and trying something different just keeps that's sense of satisfaction at the end

R

reeves1985

I ended up doing the lot in Manhattan and I must say I think it was the right choice.
IMO it looks better than what white would have and I'm glad I asked the question here otherwise I would have gone for bright white

The internal corners were done in colour match and white around sanitryware and ceiling line

I am by no means a pro tiler but I am pleased with the outcome and the Manhattan helped to hid a couple of small errors on my part.

Just got a couple of bits to finish like the cupboard doors and I will hopefully gets some pics up

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to what colour would you grout? pic included in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB