Discuss What Cutter is This in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

mark it itailian begins with an A have one in my green house remember the big one down my garden will have a look in a bit its an old one makes the rubi look like a plastic toy i am looking for a new motor for mine

Stone Working Machinery |Achilli its one of the old models

are you looking for a new cutter Mark ?

I just occasionally browse but sooner or later I know I'll have get one but get by at the moment with the Rubi ND200.

Well spotted though Pete:thumbsup:

J

jonnyc

I think its a cheapie....being "branded" as a biggie..........

if I was selling my now practically defunct wetsaw...I am open to offers.....here we go....

One Ramondi "zoe" bridge saw.....used on one project because the lasy *** builder did not order the dec tiles in time the were exactly the same as the rest of the tiles in the hotel except they were ribbed with "fake" grout joins,
and therefore we needed to cut the joins in standard tiles .....hence the raymodi "zoe"......fantastic commercial machine cost £1899 ...your for a mere.......£1300..........
which model is it 85adv or 105adv or 130adv or older model.
voltage 110?
is price inc vat or vat not applicable.
i am interested dependent on what model

Last edited by a moderator:

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
Scroll down on the sellers page.

Questions and answers about this item

Q: Hi could you tell me what make of cutter it is Pete
A: Hi The make is nuova-battipav snc , Italy and shows model number 5004 serial number 4315601 Regards Marc

Why does everyone jump the gun?am not the seller by the way i just read the whole page.

sorry pete just realised it was you who asked lol

P

Perry

Scroll down on the sellers page.

Questions and answers about this item
Q: Hi could you tell me what make of cutter it is Pete
A: Hi The make is nuova-battipav snc , Italy and shows model number 5004 serial number 4315601 Regards Marc

Why does everyone jump the gun?am not the seller by the way i just read the whole page.

sorry pete just realised it was you who asked lol

he he

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What Cutter is This in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently prepping a shower for tiling. One wall has been built out for the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB