Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss What cutter ???? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

P

pts

Hi everybody , I am a new member to this site and already need some advice. With more and more people opting for large porcelan tiles the time has come to upgrade from my little plasiplug but is the rubi 250 really worth the money and suitable for one person in the winter months or if outside access not available. Look foward to reading Your advice. Also need machine for Monday morning!!!

Reply to What cutter ???? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What cutter ????
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%