Discuss what do you think of these mosaics. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Image0251.jpg Image0257.jpg Image0252.jpg Image0254.jpg Image0255.jpg

do you like them........there £300 per m2 :yikes:

T

tfs

Not exactly the same Scott, very similar , mine had a leaf design on the glass ones:thumbsup: very nice though.

I did a job with those ones this week phil. Customer used them as a border so I only had to cut wallends and around a few sockets.

I used a grinder to cut them but found that I had to cut out glass and use manual tile cutter to score and snap as grinder would chip glass. Did you have the same problem mate?

Reply to what do you think of these mosaics. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I recently visited an establishment and went to use the facilities and this was it! I was...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ve put up mosaic tiles and some of them (the shiny metal ones) have a protective film...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Seems alot of talk that 20kg per mtr2 is the max weight limit for plaster. Few questions 1. its...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Andy Allen

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Gloucester

Thread Information

Title
what do you think of these mosaics.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.