Discuss What goes around comes around! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Did a job for a builder a few months back on a £1 million new build. 4 large bathrooms one polished marble. Kitchen & Utility etc. Architect kept changing his mind on things you know how they do! Anyway i put my final invoice in and the builder Knocked me for £800 saying he had not allowed enough money on the job. :thumbsdown: So we fell out over the last invoice. A week ago i got a call from the clients daughter to do a repair on some tiles in her kitchen. She said her father was really pleased with all the tiling in the new house. I explained the builder knocked me for £800. She was shocked and said she will mention it to her father. Expecting a rant from the builder next week. :incazzato:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
1006351_688464317848731_1151392830_n.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What goes around comes around! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I am after some honest advice regarding a job I done a few weeks ago for which I haven't...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
I started a job for a new builder today , got to the job found the plumber their cutting tracks...
Replies
Views
P
Been to look at a job for a builder friend of mine. Customer has approx. 60m2 going from...
Replies
Views
:thumbsdown: Just been to look at another job. Large Victorian house with a moosive bathroom...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB