Guest viewing is limited

Discuss What do you guys think in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

beanz

TF
Berkshire
I always thought it was a 10 metre run!?! Either way, you know the customer is going to balk at the threshold strips. Maybe just try for matching silicone joints in the doorways, although that may not be possible, due to laying out.. The other option is that you could explain the potential problems, of tiling right through, and just go with what they decide. I've done it a few times, and so far, been lucky. ;)

Reply to What do you guys think in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Got a kitchen floor to do and it consists of a concrete floor which then meets a timber floor...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi Ive been browsing your forums over the years looking for guidance for odd tiling DIY tasks...
Replies
Views
I have a brick effect red brick type tile splashback at home, porcelain tiles. They have been up...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What do you guys think
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond