Discuss What is the best thing you have ever won? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

I was inspired to start this tread by Neil winning the MOTY comp(well done by the way well deserved m8) so what is the best thing you have everwon?

I once won an 8GB iPod touch from BAL at a trade day at CTD

I also won a Rubi wet cutter again from a trade day at CTD

I then won an Armeg drill set yes again from CTD

I have also won £1000.00 worth of BAL products for the speedtiler comp held at CTD lol

But the best thing I ever won was this SUPER-SMOOTH COLLEGE TEAM '€˜FLOORS'€™ RIVALS TO CLAIM MERCEDES VAN PRIZE - Commercial Vehicles - Mercedes-Benz (UK) Media Site

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Oh oh oh - I've thought of something!

I won an iPod first gen years ago in a SEO competition ran on the V7N Network's forum back int'day. At the time it was worth $300, but I'd also sponsored the competition $300 so in actual fact I just told them to keep the iPod cash and me not pay them for the advertising. So I never actually saw it!

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Deano, can I touch you :tounge_smile:...............for your luck to rub off on me of course!

I won about £900 on the lottery a few years ago. My Wife is always entering the comps on tv, but have never won anything. My little girl won a flat screen Tv (first prize), and the third prize (forget what it was) at the Xmas fete a couple of years ago. My mate Jay is always winning things like you. some people are just lucky.

T

The D

Deano, can I touch you :tounge_smile:...............for your luck to rub off on me of course!

I won about £900 on the lottery a few years ago. My Wife is always entering the comps on tv, but have never won anything. My little girl won a flat screen Tv (first prize), and the third prize (forget what it was) at the Xmas fete a couple of years ago. My mate Jay is always winning things like you. some people are just lucky.
you will have to kiss me first :yikes:

Reply to What is the best thing you have ever won? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views
K
No matter how good you are at whatever job you do,sometimes you will make mistakes.Just...
Replies
Views
There is quite a bit of 'win something' going on, so please, enlighten us on what you have won...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
L
Having trawled through the internet i have stumbled across this forum and was wondering if...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB