Discuss what is the best wet saw to buy ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

william_cee

Hi guys I have not managed on in a while with everything I have been doing over the last few months to get my wee company of the ground. i hope all is well with yous all , :thumbsup:

I have been looking to invest in a big wet saw that can use for just about every type of material and allow me to be able to cut large checks for design work ... When I was on the phone to mark from diatech he was telling about the rodia 207RS model I had never heard of it before and was wondering if anyone else has ever used 1 its quite like the rubi DW 250 N model but I don't see a arm on it to lower the blade as and when you need it. It looks to me as if its the type of saw that moves froward and backwards only.

The other saw i had seen before getting in contact with diatech was the gemini revolution XT model that caught my eye and been a ring saw it allows you to do almost ever type of cut. I had read all the reviews on that saw and it is of bad build quality and very much over priced for its life span. This was what the U.S users fed back was on it.

W

william_cee

Thanks guys for your help ... the raimondi Zoë cutter i just utubed it looks a real good cutter how much would that cost me ? the rodia 207RS is 1000 quid from diatech... I will wait and make sure its the best for me 1st... I have a month to test and try out cutters before i eally need to buy 1 .... the dewalt is only a 18 inch max cutting and that wouldnt be any use for the 600s on the 45' so that rules that one out ... I will stay clear of the rubi dw250n model there is a few wee points with that one lol .

D

David - Tradetiler

seems there are upwards of 230 members with Dave/David in their name (plus all the other ones called Dave who use another screen name)

here goes:-

David - Tradetiler, DavidCroft, Dave, dewaltdavey, davy_G, davy583, David Cruse, Big Dave, dave_online, DavieA, david.Genesis, davydiver, dave l and l, Dave G, davey-j, Dave Ramsden, David Goodier, davidelcatalan, DaveCSC, Daveyboy, david campbell, dave5280, Daveplumber, bigdave1903, Davy44, davediy, Tiler Dave, JOHN DAVIDSON, DaveN, davidmarsh, Dave 66, alxdava, David Dudley, Duchalmainsdave, davi1td, Dave Taylor, David Thomson, David1, David Morton, davrow, PHG Dave, Davie345, david trevelyan, davmar44, waveydavey, David.G, Daveshadowman, davereid, David Lee, davymcguire, dave09, David Jones, daveg, Dave H, Daver, david batty, davewiddy, dave_ave, stonedave, adhdave, davidnorman, Dave C, cobra dave, Davve, davebraddan, DavidThompson, Dave_s, Davesax, David J Wiseman, davidla, Dave L, davidmercy, david f, david-1234, davemaylin, David-M., davharv, DaveDeary, davidlll, davidne0uk, David S, Dave Cartwright, boldydave, davidcole, davidhs, davgas, davidgib, daveadams2k10, BigDaveF, DaveSmiler, DavidBuck, david4203, Dave4195, davidw, David Seaman, davebates, Dave Retired, daveyates, David Swain, davieb, dave craddog, dave180, MogDave, daveymc, DavyS, DaveBruce, DavidF1, hrgdavid, Aussiedave, DinkyDavo, dave mack, chasoutofdave, Dav, dav3white, Davy, davethetiler, dave1, davespark, daveygravey, davidgehlen, davemahon, davemul, Dave85, daveshil, dave1408, groverdave, Karndean Dave, davinci nic, David.-, foggy dave, madshotgundave, Dave_D, DaveyH, daveboy, David Morgan, dave7888, davethespread, DaveReed, davidross349, DavidC, DaveC, Dave1977, daviddmt, davidrutherford, Odey David, hankdavidge, DaveS, davew10, DundeeDave, dave111, davidjmiparker, davenport.neil, Dave R, david coyne, daveatlas, DavidJ, dav1d999, davkean, daviddls12, David Apps, DaveD, aloedave, Davejavuee, DavidRH, Dave Shiels, david petch, daviesc34, David Ireland, davethefish, davidmstorey, behavedaveo, dave lane, DAVIE1DD, davrin, Ian Davenport, Hemali Dave, ian davidson, davidwhyte, dave201984, David Heywood, dave.h, davej_anderson, davidino, Dave-M, David Fazio, davidpatullo, davken, Davidlad, dave1972, DavidN, Versatile Dave, Hoptroff_david, dave12345, David caesar, David kale, David Andrews, kldavitt, davebo, davemeysner, Davolong, davjar, davf, davidt, David Gill, DavidCampbell, Davhparry, david@dbmltd, Dave Aitch, nickkdavidson, David, Veggie Dave, Dave Ramsey, David H, Dave_M, Davedanger, daveamtx, DAVIDF, DavFish, davej, Dave Regal, Dave Marwood, davebonus, DavidNeeds, daviep, davebinns, david05, scouse dave, Daveoneflowers, happy dave, BigDave, daveh33, dave s, Davetiler, david76, DollDav20, David walker, Dave Duckworth, davo, australiadave, davesnr, Davidmit, Davinder, David Shepherd

D

David - Tradetiler

Thanks guys for your help ... the raimondi Zoë cutter i just utubed it looks a real good cutter how much would that cost me ? the rodia 207RS is 1000 quid from diatech... I will wait and make sure its the best for me 1st... I have a month to test and try out cutters before i eally need to buy 1 .... the dewalt is only a 18 inch max cutting and that wouldnt be any use for the 600s on the 45' so that rules that one out ... I will stay clear of the rubi dw250n model there is a few wee points with that one lol .

Hi William, We keep the sister of the Zoe in stock - Raimondi Pikus 105 Advanced Wet Saw / Tile Cutter 110v

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to what is the best wet saw to buy ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Hi all - I have a question about some cracked grout in my wet area shower, I've attached a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m after some help please. I had someone come tile my en-suite and it was looking ok until...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB