Discuss what is the best wet saw to buy ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

David - Tradetiler

Thanks guys for your help ... the raimondi Zoë cutter i just utubed it looks a real good cutter how much would that cost me ? the rodia 207RS is 1000 quid from diatech... I will wait and make sure its the best for me 1st... I have a month to test and try out cutters before i eally need to buy 1 .... the dewalt is only a 18 inch max cutting and that wouldnt be any use for the 600s on the 45' so that rules that one out ... I will stay clear of the rubi dw250n model there is a few wee points with that one lol .

Hi William, We keep the sister of the Zoe in stock - Raimondi Pikus 105 Advanced Wet Saw / Tile Cutter 110v

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to what is the best wet saw to buy ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Hi all - I have a question about some cracked grout in my wet area shower, I've attached a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m after some help please. I had someone come tile my en-suite and it was looking ok until...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
what is the best wet saw to buy ?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond