Discuss What is the most flexible adhesive and grouts on the market? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

V

vapingvision

i cannot believe the prices topps charge, even if your trade its crazy, i like ardex 7001 very strong,good luck with job.

Next problem I've got, the only fast flex I can find is the in grey :(

There is such limited choice around my area in East Sussex for tile places other than Sheds & Topps.

If anyone can recommend somewhere in East Sussex I would be more than grateful.

J

V

vapingvision

haha! I used it on a ply floor before on my bathroom. Still there and solid 2 years later :)

This tile malarky seems to have so many variables. Topps do the fast fix in white, but only in 12kg bag for £60!!!!! However, the Mapei Keraquick & latex addy comes in @ £20 from screwfix. I don't know what it is about tiling projects that have me staring at a screen @ 10pm when I want to start the next day haha!

V

vapingvision

Mapei keraquik, latex and ultra colour all the way!

Well I used Mapei Keraquick for the wetroom preformed tray on the mosaics, with latex additive. I then used Granfix flexible for the floors and walls. The Keraquick was nice to work with. Maybe it's something thats nice about what addy.

Yet to put the ultra colour down. Read it's flexible as bal superflex however I want to triple check, Once that stuff is down I don’t want it breaking up on the mosaics.

I've also bought white, not sure if I'm going to stay with that colour.

Thanks for your advice guys, I'll let you know how it works out when I've used the wetroom a few times!!

J

I use Weber SPF, does a brilliant job. good price with LO Dust Tech & MouldStop.
I have used Bal Fast Flex but it retails at £36 a bag from ABCD Tiles... even though its expensive its does the job and saves any come back.
good luck,
Harry

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What is the most flexible adhesive and grouts on the market? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Evening all, I've got a job coming up soon in a bathroom, wall to ceiling around the bath then...
Replies
Views
Moving into a new build property in the near future so planning the 33 odd sqm garage space...
Replies
Views
Hi All and thank you in advance. I'm DIY'er with quite good general understanding and capable of...
Replies
Views
Made a stupid error. Bought this: Tilemaster 25kg Standard Set Flexible Adhesive Extrabond...
Replies
Views
E
Sorry for what is probably a repetitive question but my search hasn’t found what I want….. I’m...
Replies
Views
earlm
E

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB